A beginners guide to water colour application and colour mixing using three primary colours
Lemon yellow, Ultramarine blue and Quinacridone magenta.
A very easy to follow lesson plan.
Step by step photographs for you to see and understand with the thorough descriptions.
1. A full materials and tools list
2. Where to buy everything, you need
3. How to mix your colours
4. Application of your materials
5. Create contrast with lights and darks
6. Technical education
7. Helpful tips
8. Make your own colour swatches to keep in your tool box.
This class was ran at the Ten 2 Gallery Hinckley, Leicestershire and the results are on my blog 23rd September 2023.
Some students are beginners and some are more experienced, see what you think!