Getting to Grips With greens
Getting to grips with Greens in Water colour
This useful information can be adapted for Acrylics and Oils.
£25 for a 5 week course
Tuesday 2-4pm starts 23rd February. Thursday 7-9 starts 25th February
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to book and for more details.
On this course I will be showing you how to: -
1. Mix every green you will need for the English countryside throughout the year from just three colours.
2. Paint a small landscape each week.
3. Make the best of the readymade greens that are in your paint boxes.
You will receive:-
1. A list of tools and materials that you will need.
2. A lesson plan of step-by-step instruction for you to download and have with you throughout the class and to refer to whenever you want in the future.
Lesson 1. Spring greens
Exercises in colour mixing leading to you painting a small Spring landscape.
Lesson 2. Summer greens
Exercises in colour mixing leading to you painting a small Summer landscape.
Lesson 3. Autumn greens plus the golden red tones
Exercises in colour mixing leading to you painting a small Autumn landscape.
Lesson 4. Winter greens
Exercises in colour mixing leading to you painting a small winter landscape.
Lesson 5. Readymade greens
Looking how to handle and use the greens that are in your paint collections and adapting them to your needs.
The colours in this sheet are not exactly true to the real painting.
Want to know what my students think?
A very kind testimonial from my course on painting Wisteria, 26th Jan 2021
Hi Claire, Just thought I wanted to say thank you for your Zoom art class. I think you are an amazing teacher and very patient. I really appreciate the fact that you are teaching skills that are transferable. I am probably the weakest/ least experienced in the class but liked your suggestion for the next course. Best wishes, Carol.